Monday, March 29, 2010

q lazzarus and viva viva

hey! haven't posted in a while.

COMING up! Wednesday night (March 31st) we have Viva Viva, Doomstar!, Ketman and Guillermo Sexo at The Middle East Upstairs!
Show starts at 8PM and it's $9, 18+! Maybe I explained this some time before.. but seriously, seriously seriously.. If you have not eaten at The Middle East, DO IT! Their veggie burger and fries could satisfy even the bloodiest of carnivores.

There's a lot more shows coming up so don't forget to check the calendar.

Oh, what was that? What am I listening to these days, well jeez.. I'd be happy to tell you.
I recently heard of this band called A Sunny Day in Glasgow and they kind of rule.. a lot. It's my perfect music. I was listening to the track Close Chorus of their album Ashes Grammar and I felt like angels were whispering in my ear many ways I could be a better person.
They actually played SXSW but I haven't had the chance to ask any of the boys that ran off to Austin for the festival if any of them caught 'em.
Here's a great live video from SXSW... I could die to this song.
A Sunny Day in Glasgow - Emo's Annex, SXSW
A friend from The Decibel Tolls threw that at me the other day and I pretty much fell apart.
I've also been listening to a lot of Mount Eerie (nothing out of the ordinary) and Peaking Lights. and if ya haven't heard of them, maybe check 'em out? My music taste has been hopping around a bit lately. Just sayin... I've been working out to Andrew WK lately. It's the most fun I think I could have besides actually partying hard.

Well.. I'll leave you with this... I honestly believe everyone should be listening to this song once a week. Or bi-weekly. Something regular. see ya lata

No comments:

Post a Comment